We have prepared 3 basic steps for setting up the two-factor authentication system MULTIFACTOR.
- Registration in the MULTIFACTOR management system: create an information system (IS) and resources.
- To connect sites, you must:
– Analyze all the processes of your application that need to be protected from unauthorized access (login and password recovery).
– It is desirable (we recommend) to add a second authentication factor for actions that require special control and audit, for example, uploading a sales report with all counterparties.
– Integrate MULTIFACTOR and be sure to test the integration before launching. Integration is simple (no more than 15 minutes).